Wednesday, February 25, 2009

flashes

ever see demons in your mind
is this real or a dream, tell me now
mirage and visions i need to find
darkness all around and moving slow
i see a coffin through the ground
and salty eyes remain above
body lies straight resting with a frown
here i rest with a baby dove

am i dead or in a dream
am i dead or in a dream
am i dead or in a dream

my eyes are open but this seems so cruel
i see no light or maybe i am blind
paralyzed for being a fool
im stuck in a box with just my mind
time to buck up and feel the heat
people all around with the rancid smell of stink
i sit up, look and get back to my feet
down my spilled bottle and take once last drink

am i dead or alive
am i dead or in a dream

i guess i just passed out, and im here to stay
but that jack taste so good, dont know why
crazy mixed up feelings day by day
this is my life, no reason to lie
have to stop the drinking, but its my only friend
sad and lonely with nowhere to run
its my curse and i feel im being led
to my 44 magnum, my hunger has has been fed

No comments:

Post a Comment