Friday, February 20, 2009

feeling productive

I have been feeling a bit lazy lately and my exercise routine has been suffering. I'm not sure if it's because of the weather which makes me feel like not wanting to do things sometimes, or me just making excuses not to get off my ass. So, this week I have started to get myself back in shape and top physical form and will be keeping track of my routine by blogging. Today, i was supposed to go to get my second level reiki, but i just wasnt feeling it for some reason. I do want to get that at some point however. I developed 50 or 60 pictures from our digital camera which i want to start a scrapbook for all the pictures that we take. I was never one for taking pictures and as I get older I feel like i should have. When I view a picture it's an instant memory and takes back to that time and place to where it happened, and sometimes I can even remember the mood I was in. I tend to forget things some times, but as a wise woman once told me.. 'you live in the present'. dont go thinking i have alzheimers now because I definetely DONT, smartass! so i think pictures is a good way of capturing all the good times shared and it's always enjoyable looking through the albums at a later date. I love pictures!

oh yea..... my 2 year old neice is giving orders now! she says RIGHT NOW!!!

just listened to go your own way by fleetwood mac on my itunes

workout log for 3/22/09:
went to the Y
distance 2.5 miles
time: 20 minutes


tomorrow i want to run 3 miles in 24 minutes and possibly do a workout as well.
also i have a yoga class later in the evening

1 comment:

  1. yay for yoga class. :) one of these days i'll get back into running, haha.

    ReplyDelete