Wednesday, August 5, 2009

job

well i had my fingerprints taken yesterday. was kind of cool actually, no ink at all. it's all done electronically then the images appear on the computer monitor. no scuffs no streaks shine last 5 weeks. got to the hiring center and had to wait 15 minutes, not sooo bad since im a bit impatient with certain things. no im not, but really i am. then the old timer calls me and i go in the back. he takes each of my fingers and rolls them to make the imprint, at first the image was smudging and he kept saying relax. well maybe if the senile old thumper, with 3 inch spikey hairs coming from his sniffer wasnt squeezing my fingers together like he was trying to pop open a freshly filled whitehead it would be easier to relax. damn fool!

anyways my phone hasnt been working for 2 days and finally worked last night. i had 2 voicemails from the hiring center asking if i took my drug screen. they sent me an email as well. i told them i wasnt aware of that and wasnt told. so i called them this morning and now i have to go back to phoenix, get the paperwork and go fill a cup of my herbal morning recipe. i kicked the black tar and poppy seed bagels a while so i should be mr clean. start work aug 10th, looking forward to getting back in the workforce.

need to do:
get car registered - finally received certified copy of title in mail
get oil change
get freon for a/c
eventually get a dragon tattoo

1 comment:

  1. so where are you working? what are you doing? same old same old?

    ReplyDelete