Monday, March 2, 2009

bike ride

today was a good day. kind of chilled out at home for a while and just relaxed. we went on our first bike ride today. although it was a little windy and chilly it was a pretty good workout. bundled up with a hat and scarf across my face and neck looking like a wannabe carjacker. etched out a little ride which took 20 minutes and totally burned out my legs. tried to pull some wheelies, but im not riding my old school bmx, checkered pattern, double goose neck team murray x20r from 1989 rocking out to twisted sister on my walkman. so instead i switched gears like i was on a ducati with no helmet beaming into the future with my flux capacitor given to me by the doc. went to the library and checked 2 books to sunshine's 45 books. then had some mexican at cabo grande.

workout
bike ride 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment